What's new

40% halves

oroh2o

Full Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Thinking of sending all my 40%ers. to the smelter. Anyone interested in buying them? $38.00 roll shipped, paypal only. Minimum 10 rolls per shipment. Thanks for looking..............................L
 
Upvote 0
Damn, im not lookin to buy right now, and I don't mess with paypal. Maybe some other time down the road. :thumbsup:
 
oroh2o said:
$38.00 roll shipped, paypal only.
good price at todays silver they are worth $40.02 and you are picking up the postage and paypal fees.

I have too many of my own right now, but it may be a good price for speculators.
 
Thanks anyway, T-Fiend, the reason I use paypal is twofold. One, I am a fulltime RV'r and Treasure Hunter. I spend winters in Arizona and summers wherever theres beaches. Two, some folks are reluctant to send checks/m-o to a post office box or gen. delivery. Paypal works for me well so far. thanks again..............L
 
oroh2o said:
Thanks anyway, T-Fiend, the reason I use paypal is twofold. One, I am a fulltime RV'r and Treasure Hunter. I spend winters in Arizona and summers wherever theres beaches. Two, some folks are reluctant to send checks/m-o to a post office box or gen. delivery. Paypal works for me well so far. thanks again..............L


I'm a fulltime RV'er as well, what part of Arizona do you go to? The wife & I go to Bullhead City, but this year we came down to Alabama for a change of scenery, but the detecting is better out there!


Chris
 
I would think you could make more $$$ selling locally to a dealer or to a national internet company like Apmex than selling to a smelter. 40% is a low purity and from what I have learned, smelters dont pay as much for a lower purity metal.

Jim
 
Hi Chris, I spend the winters in the Quartzsite area, good gold country.
Hi, Jim. I ship to kitco, lock in prices, quick payment, no hassle. Maybe a little less money, but I like clean and quick..............................
 
oroh2o said:
Hi Chris, I spend the winters in the Quartzsite area, good gold country.
Hi, Jim. I ship to kitco, lock in prices, quick payment, no hassle. Maybe a little less money, but I like clean and quick..............................


We get down there a few times a winter, I'll have to look you up next year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom