What's new

$40 in half dollars... THANKS BEN!!!!

redfish76

Full Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
176
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
So I have been CRH for about 2 weeks now and found 5 40% JFK and 1 Ben :tongue3:
But today I went to a bank and they had 4 rolls and I took them :laughing7:
one of the rolls had 10 Ben's a 51,52,54,56,57,58,59,60,61 and a 63 I bet they were grandpa's because they were all different dates :headbang:

I'm hooked now
100_2091.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice "set" of Franklin's. Goos score!
rileyboy
 
Congrats on the Ben's keep up the hunt you are hooked now happy hunting . RON
 
Very nice roll. Gotta love those.

apush :read2:
 
Good score redfish76, love to see those ben's :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Dream roll in my book, even if it wasn't a full roll. That's a lot of good coins and mixed dates. Not to mention all 90%. Sweet find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom