What's new

40% profits

tw656

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
735
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone sell their 40%ers and invest in the stock market? I know I make peanuts compared to someof you. Still its a way to diversify.
 
Upvote 0
I usually trade a few of my 40% for impaired silver eagles and cherry pick a few silver dollars out of the 'cheapie bin'. The rest of my 40% sales go back into the coin roll hunting fund.
 
My husband has suggested this...mutual funds. He also said it was my game so ....do what I wanted...... ;D
 
I'm hoarding. I cna't see selling and buying stock. this profit is a sure thing. I don't see the price of silver dropping in the next seven years. I am saving for retirement. A little tax free play money I will have.
 
awhitster said:
I'm hoarding. I cna't see selling and buying stock. this profit is a sure thing. I don't see the price of silver dropping in the next seven years. I am saving for retirement. A little tax free play money I will have.

I agree here. I have been bidding on some silver bullion (no coins - just bars and rounds), on ebay and notice quite the appetite for it.
Everyone is buying silver bullion at or slighly above spot on ebay. No bargains at all - that suggests to me that there is a perception that silver is a good investment at full market pricing. Believe me - there is a lot of it for sale and every bit of it is selling. The only stuff that gets ignored is the "buy it now" or high reserve items that are overpriced. Ironically, these "high reserve" sellers would realize their full or better than asking price if they listed their silver with no reserve - it seems like there is a bidding frenzy on most of it now.
 
I just sold mine and kept the cash but to tell you the truth, next time I do sell, I am going to buy some gold with the money. I think gold is the way to go right now but that is just me.
Pepperpump ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom