What's new

40% trade

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Any one intrested in trading my 40% for mercs and franklins? I have books to fill with a lot of holes and random trades could be fun. Ill ofcorse offer more dollar for dollar since 40% are less desirable. I was thinking 4 rolls to one on franklins and 4 to 2 on mercs but will listen to other offers. I don't have any to trade right now but will have some soon. Just tring to make some contacts
 
Upvote 0
I think you are offering to high. 4 rolls of 40% can be sold for about $40 each roll x 4
$160. A roll of Benns can be sold for about $100-110. You are loosing a lot.


Darth Walker
 
I considered that but I also factored in my ebay fees. I want to be fair
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom