What's new

41D Merc and another stinkin fake gold ring.

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
3,105
Golden Thread
2
Location
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got in a 2.5 hour hunt this afternoon at a pounded late 1800s house site.
After about 2 hours of nothing other than another stinkin fake gold ring, and some tiny lead, I decided to try notching out some numbers.
I don't normally notch, but what the heck. I notched out 0-30, 97-99, and ran my discrim up from 0 to 25.
I decided to work a grassy parking area where ive never found much other than lots of trash, and ended up pulling a nice shiny merc.
Not sure im crazy about the notchin, but it seemed to work, this evening.
The notching was def more quiet, but it sounded like a lot of signals would break up as soon as they started to sound off.
 

Attachments

  • DSC03155.webp
    DSC03155.webp
    90 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 14
HEY PICKER THATS A NICE MERC AND RING FOR A FINGER .. NEET RING YOU HAVE THERE .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom