What's new

45.45% OF MY HALVES TODAY WERE SILVER!!! PIC!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just too bad they only had 11 coins and they were all 40%ers. Oh well, 5 out of 11. I ain't complaining. On a whole 'nother subject, y'all should check out this post: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,258688.0.html

IMG_0043.webp


Kindest regards and HH!
Kantuck
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. I know I kind of led you on there, but there may be more to come.....

What'd y'all think of the link I posted?

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Great percentage anyday....any amount!! Gotta love that.

Neat story on the link. It looks just like a heart to me. Can you keep us posted if anything else develops on that story?
 
I'll definitely keep you posted on the heart. I'm still tryin' to wrap my scientific brain around how such a fossilization event could occur.
 
coincrazed said:
Nice,my man!Interesting,my man!Wish I could get halves like that,my man!Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

Well Played sir. Well played. Well played indeed.
 
coincrazed said:
Nice,my man!Interesting,my man!Wish I could get halves like that,my man!Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

Another interesting statistic 41.1% of the words you've written here are either "my" or "man"!
 
Seagates said:
coincrazed said:
Nice,my man!Interesting,my man!Wish I could get halves like that,my man!Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

Another interesting statistic 41.1% of the words you've written here are either "my" or "man"!

Another interesting statistic is the 41.1% of this sentence was formed without spaces.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom