What's new

45 Minutes trying to Breath at a Park

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,946
Reaction score
76,425
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heat & Humidity was thick today
but I felt I had to push myself being 90%
of my year so far has been Heat, humidity, Cold, Snow & Rain

Untitledn.webp

DSCF0003.webp

DSCF0004.webp

DSCF0005.webp

DSCF0006.webp

DSCF0007.webp

DSCF0008.webp

since it was very hard to breath & move around,
I stuck to a very small area that Last time I was there ,
there was a Picnic Table and Bush.

My Gas Rebate 26 Cents

DSCF0003(1).webp

Trash , brass in the back looks very new

DSCF0002(1).webp

Perhaps from Memorial day

and 3 Toasted Wheaties

DSCF0001(2).webp

1940.webp

1915.webp
 
Upvote 14
last 3 weeks --- 90 + during the day -powerful rain / lightening storms from 3 to 5 pm -- hot and muggy all day long 90 + highs =-- lows in the mid 70's in the wee hours of night /dawn of a few brief seconds ...ugh..

yea same here but for much longer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom