What's new

466 Hours = 100 silver

Silvermonkey

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
5,615
Reaction score
13,878
Golden Thread
2
Location
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was about 26 degrees with snow flurries this morning, but I had the day off, and only needed to find two more silver coins to hit #100 with my AT-Pro (purchased in March 2013).
After a brrrisk two hour hunt in my favorite patch of woods, I hit my goal! 2015 was a fantastic year of detecting for me, and 2016 is off to a great start. I was able to get our on January 2nd, and dug my oldest silver coin to date: 1789 1/2 Reale! I just about had a stroke when I got it home and realized what it was. Happy New Year to everyone on T- Net!
038.webp043.webp040.webp
 
Upvote 40
Congrats on hitting the 100 mark.
All silver is pretty but that 1789 1/2 Reale is gorgeous.
 
Awesome reale, good job on all that silver
 
Nice one! Great start to the season.
 
Wow, that reale coin is surely awesome.
 
Way to go on making 100 silver and big congrats on the half real! Those are sure exciting to find!
 
Congrats on 100 silvers AND your oldest silver to boot!
 
Congrats!! Wow.. 100 silvers for the year!!

What town are you in?
 
That Half Reale is in great shape. They are usually way more worn than that.
 
Thanks for all of the nice comments! Finding that reale was a major high point for me. Its plenty worn, but its still a beauty.

For Beepbeep 13: I wish I could claim that my 100 silvers came in one year... but that's not the case...took me every bit of 34 months ( bought the AT-Pro in March of 2013). Hopefully my next 100 won't take quite that long. Regardless, I think that the AT-Pro is one outstanding detector. Cheers!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom