What's new

47 cents and 2 rings

capt1989

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to my brothers house to visit and watch the game yesterday, and of course, do a little metal detecting. When my sister-in-law asked me what I was gonna find I said I was gonna dig a big honking diamond ring. She said "yeah right", and we laughed at the "joke " I had made. Later, when I went outside and fired up the 505, the first target I dug was a beautiful diamond ring! I about had a heart attack! Then I dug many assorted trash and modern clad targets. The 2nd to last target was the other ring with the large stone with the 2 diamonds, one on each side. That ring has the 925 HMI on the inside, the first ring has nothing that I can see. There is almost nothing that can compare to seeing a beautiful ring being unearthed while metal detecting but I found something that beat even that. I was going to go to a jeweler to have them checked out to see if they have any value but my daughter went into labor this morning and I spent all day at the hospital, and today my first grand child was born. That was even better than the rings!

The Pioneer 505 with the 4 inch coil is AWESOME! It is just about the only coil I use anymore and I have all 3 coils for this detector. Just wanted to share with you guys. Happy Hunting everyone.

capt.
 

Attachments

  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 351
  • diamond ring.webp
    diamond ring.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 344
  • 2nd ring.webp
    2nd ring.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 396
beautiful! hope it is real!
 
Congrats on being a new grandparent, well, what did she have so we know.. I hope both ma and baby are fine and healthy... super nice finds too on the rings..
 
A beautiful and healthy 6lb,10.5 oz. baby boy. Brought mom and son home today! I am really enjoying this whole experience!

capt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom