What's new

$480 in halves

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, no silver. got a 2004d and another 82 no fg. If anyone wants to trade for an 82 no fg pm me. I've got like 5 nice ones.

I don't know what is going on in my area, but the last 2 months have been terrible.
 
Upvote 0
timbobwey said:
well, no silver. got a 2004d and another 82 no fg. If anyone wants to trade for an 82 no fg pm me. I've got like 5 nice ones.

I don't know what is going on in my area, but the last 2 months have been terrible.
What's going on T, is that everyone and their brother (and sister) is hunting for halves.
 
seems like everyone and they're whole family is searching.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom