What's new

4th Buffalo, and more!

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Insanely happy right now. Exchanged my pennies, was just going to get more pennies but then figured it'd been a while since I did nickels so get a bag... Glad I did!

S20180716_0021.webpS20180716_0020.webp

And, on top of that, pulled this lil beauty too:
S20180716_0018.webpS20180716_0019.webp

Not to mention 5 of these, Japanese Yen. I figure the difference in the bottom is the date:
S20180716_0013.webpS20180716_0017.webp
S20180716_0014.webpS20180716_0015.webpS20180716_0016.webp

Now to resist the urge to drive back into town for more... Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice finds. If you're interested, the dates on your pictures of the Yen are as follows(you are correct about the bottom being the date):

昭和三十九年 = 1964,
昭和六十三年 = 1988,
平成二年 = 1990,
平成八年 = 1996.

If you have a picture of the date for the fifth one I can offer a year on that too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom