oct 24th 55 coins at nickel hill sorted.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 431
Upvote 0

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're chippin away bud. Almost there. Did you look around for an abandoned Acura?

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Pick up the pace Gregg, 12,000 is still within reach!! ;D Looks like a nice day at a hill that has been giving up the nickels and hopefully a piece of gold too!!

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
You amaze me dude. You also make me wonder,,,,,,,,,, is it possible to wear out a metal detector?
If I was a Whites rep, I would make dang sure you always had the best we had. Keep it up Greg, you are one cool dude.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
tnfishdaddy said:
Looks like a good day. Hey, I think those are my keys. ;D

They look a little rusty around the key ring....but I am sure someone wondered what happened to them...

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Evolution said:
You're chippin away bud. Almost there. Did you look around for an abandoned Acura?

No think the keys had been there for a while...but they do look like newer keys...wish they were a set of skeleton keys! :D

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Jack(IN) said:
Pick up the pace Gregg, 12,000 is still within reach!! ;D Looks like a nice day at a hill that has been giving up the nickels and hopefully a piece of gold too!!

I did find a ring yesterday...as I pulled it from plug...the little flower fell off and all that was left looked like a keychain...ended up in junk pile!

Not sure I will see 12,000.... Maybe 11,000...weather is getting nasty here...as I am sure you are noticing the same by you....

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
muleskinner said:
You amaze me dude. You also make me wonder,,,,,,,,,, is it possible to wear out a metal detector?
If I was a Whites rep, I would make dang sure you always had the best we had. Keep it up Greg, you are one cool dude.

Well I have gone through one coil, one pinpointer, coil cover is a little rough! Whites has been good to me...when my coil went bad they helped me out...as did Kellyco when my pinpointer went erratic. Thanks for the support.... And I use a home made harness...it helps a ton... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread