Ifyndit
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 43
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Pacific Northwest
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
After finding (3) 1976 D cud errors two days ago I found one more today for a total of four in 3 days! I never knew to look for this error until the other day when I accidentally saw one while searching through my boxes. Now that I know what to look for I'm keeping my eye's peeled.
One web site lists 1976 cud errors between $25-$350 each ( http://www.bestcoin.com/us-mint-error-coin-prices.htm ). I haven't tried to sell any yet but once I collect a few more I may have to see what kind of interest is out there for this error. If I keep finding these coin errors along with the silver I may never have another skunk box!
How about others out there, has anyone else been looking for this error? If so, how many have you found?
One web site lists 1976 cud errors between $25-$350 each ( http://www.bestcoin.com/us-mint-error-coin-prices.htm ). I haven't tried to sell any yet but once I collect a few more I may have to see what kind of interest is out there for this error. If I keep finding these coin errors along with the silver I may never have another skunk box!
How about others out there, has anyone else been looking for this error? If so, how many have you found?
Upvote
0







