2moshers
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2014
- Messages
- 596
- Reaction score
- 2,954
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pemberton, New Jersey
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
18
Well, I would think finding 350 dollars in one area of coins a banner find for sure. I would have to had to get help getting back to my car.I can only dream of a site like that.
Have dug over 200 coins here so far and am starting to get a little tired. Have only covered about 1/8 of the entire area. For this year am probably at $150 in clad. Since I started at Christmas time in 2013 have cashed in over $450. I much more enjoy the older digs and finds but I will certainly take it from where ever and how ever it comes. After all it is the thrill of the hunt! You just never know what will pop up. Found these today in about 1 hours time in (you guessed it) the soccer fields.