What's new

5/13/15

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to a field that has been planted in peanuts. It has had no rain on it but has been irrigated once. These two were found in the first 30 minutes of looking. I looked over 3 hours more and only found two broken points.


 
Upvote 0
Nice ones. Funny how it goes sometimes.
 
That peanut equipment is rough on points, some points are found in the rocks that are cleaned out of the peanuts at the cleaners.
 
2 nice keepers well worth the 3 hours imo. It sure was a nice day to be out today.
 
nice,pink one looks like it has some gold in it,if not i bet you find one with it in it someday
 
Consider yourself fortunate, I've looked for 13 hours and only found a few slightly worked flakes and another 3 hours to find a few "broken pieces"( corn stubble sown over with beans , sown over with corn ad infinitum.
That's not the way it used to be, but the times do change, do they not.
However I'm happy to see you're still doing well In your region, nice pickins!
 
really nice color and good finds! I know what it's like-- hunts like that. If I find things very early on, I'm always worried that they're the 'kiss of death' for the hunt ;)
Thanks, as always, for the show. Your luck and tenacity remain strong:thumbsup:
 
They are like "Bling". No where is their chert like yours. Nice looking points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom