What's new

5/19 double ringer

SneadsFerryMD

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sneads Ferry NC
Detector(s) used
Torreseo Sand Shark, Whites Beach Hunter ID, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed to wrightsville beach, a little bit furthers south then I normally go. Covered just over a mile in the wet sand. Two rings, one copper mood ring, one 925 peace symbol, Roughly 3 dollars in clad and a bunch of junk. Some odd things i noticed on the beach today, first of all there was hay washed up all over, and there was also chunks of what i think must be granite with a lot of copper in it scattered across the whole length of the beach, all on the surface, drove my detector crazy. On a side note, i wish people would stop burying pop cans, they hurt my ears! Even found an unopened miller light today.

2may19.webp1may19.webp

Looking forward to see what Alberto churns up.
 
Upvote 0
Cool finds! I was in the water chest deep in the surf last week and I scooped up an unopened Bud Light that was just under the sand. I figured it must have been a hail-marry toss that missed it's mark. However, it did have a dent in it. :laughing7:
 
SFMD, that's a nice "peace" ring find. I'd love to find one like it

Lorraine
 
SF: I am surprised how often the peace rings turn up. Now remember, you're supposed to wear a flower in your hair when you find those ...
 
Nice finds. Double luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom