What's new

5-19 hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My finds for the day.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for sharing. Good luck next hunt.
 
Saw you out there with the shark and then I noticed you switched. I spent the better part on the north beach (guy in orange shirt). Good job finding the ring for the person. I didn't have much luck either.
DC
 
Thanks guys.

Dc426: Saw you too (tough to miss you in that shirt LOL). I would've said hi, but you were covering a lot of ground. Catch ya next time.
 
I've often felt that a law should be passed requiring all bobby pins to be made of gold and silver. :laughing7:
:thumbsup: Any day at the beach is better then any day away from it!
 
Willie: You're a good man for finding that ring for those folks.
 
Very nice video, Willie D; I always enjoy viewing your videos.

Good luck on your next hunt

Lorraine
 
Enjoyed your video as usual. What vitamins are you taking to do an 11 hr. hunt?? I go 6 to 7 and get home dead tired.
 
11 hrs. you the man
 
I've often felt that a law should be passed requiring all bobby pins to be made of gold and silver. :laughing7:
:thumbsup: Any day at the beach is better then any day away from it!
LOL, I'd like the law to cover those awful giant hoop earrings as well.
 
Very nice video, Willie D; I always enjoy viewing your videos.

Good luck on your next hunt

Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine. Good luck to you as well.
 
Enjoyed your video as usual. What vitamins are you taking to do an 11 hr. hunt?? I go 6 to 7 and get home dead tired.
Thanks Les. No vitamins, just gold fever. I did have a couple of PB&J sandwiches around 3:30 when I switched detectors. :laughing7:
 
Thanks for the video. I always enjoy them.

I keep hoping you'll get a waterproof camera and include some
coverage of your hunt itself. But until then, keep providing
these vids of your "finds straight from the pouch" and your
commentary.

Congrats on finding the missing ring! I've had two of those
situations, too, and felt real good after finding the ring in the
dry sand both times. It's not quite as good as finding a gold
ring that I can actually keep, but it's close!

Tom
 
Thanks for the video. I always enjoy them.

I keep hoping you'll get a waterproof camera and include some
coverage of your hunt itself. But until then, keep providing
these vids of your "finds straight from the pouch" and your
commentary.

Congrats on finding the missing ring! I've had two of those
situations, too, and felt real good after finding the ring in the
dry sand both times. It's not quite as good as finding a gold
ring that I can actually keep, but it's close!

Tom
Thanks Tom, I'm glad you like the videos. I'm hoping to get a waterproof camera pretty soon. My employment situation has been less than stable since being laid off in Aug. I just started a job two weeks ago with a thriving company so, with Father's Day just around the corner anything's possible.

I enjoy finding things for other people. On average, I get 5 or 6 requests per year to locate some lost item while I'm out hunting. Keys, jewelry, sunglasses, etc. It's nice to make someone's day.

Good luck and HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom