Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Oct 12, 2008 Thread Owner #1 I was out detecting at the Land of the Juice Box Clan© and I spied a $5 bill at the bottom of the slide in the bark. No one around, score. Attachments ScreenHunter_04.webp 47.2 KB · Views: 1,304
I was out detecting at the Land of the Juice Box Clan© and I spied a $5 bill at the bottom of the slide in the bark. No one around, score.
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Oct 14, 2008 #2 Free money is good money! Keep it up! ~Dave
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2008 #3 the poor kid lost his lunch money
R randreoni Tenderfoot Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 19, 2008 #4 Do you notice that the note you found is a star note. More rare!! That is a double score. Hold on to it.
Do you notice that the note you found is a star note. More rare!! That is a double score. Hold on to it.
gilmerman Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 684 Reaction score 434 Golden Thread 0 Location Central South East Oct 21, 2008 #5 I always check pay phones, drink machines, snack machines, I'm retired, don't want to mess up my Social Security so I don't report my findings, times are hard you know,
I always check pay phones, drink machines, snack machines, I'm retired, don't want to mess up my Social Security so I don't report my findings, times are hard you know,
L lastleg Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,955 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Nov 21, 2008 #6 Why would the 'cappers' leave 5-spots behind? lastleg
phantomfinder Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2008 Messages 1,651 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver , Colorado Detector(s) used White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2 Dec 3, 2008 #7 SWEET... Free Money