What's new

5 banks, $423.50................

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
.....got me 2- 1964 Kennedy half dollars, WOO HOO. It was a great day though. I went MDing for a 1/2 hour while waiting for the wife to get ready to go to the casino. I found a 5 gram, 14K gold bracelet. I won $120 from the Injuns ;D

HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_44.webp
    ScreenHunter_44.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 295
  • ScreenHunter_43.webp
    ScreenHunter_43.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
Sweet SF..........that bracelet looks to be my size....... :wink:
 
LJ said:
Sweet SF..........that bracelet looks to be my size....... :wink:
Sorry LJ, you have to line up early here to be first in line to get the goods around this crib. Da Wife had it on a minute after I got home. She wore it to the casino. I think it brought us luck. Yea, that's it, it is my lucky bracelet. BTW, I talked to my daughter after I got home. She tried to stake a claim to. Too late.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Darn!!!! Next time you find a goodie like that....tell me first so I can stake the claim...ha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom