What's new

5 Half Pocket Spill

ppratt

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Well the weather here isnt to nice today so I thought I owuld post some more pics from years past.

I found these in one hole. I can only think a spill like this that long ago was looked for over and over again.
 

Attachments

  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,610
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,593
Upvote 0
wow that is fantastic! I need to find at least one...
 
SWEET DEAL! made your day i bet! :thumbsup:
 
Someone had a bad day after that! Very sweet finds!
 
Great find, amazing to be all in one spill like that.

Based on inflation since the 50's, wouldn't that be about like losing 25 dollars today? It's a lot, that's for sure. Yeah, I would not let that go too easy. I once lost about that much grocery money in the parking lot, didn't realize it till the next day, and boy that smarted. Ramen noodles it was, for a while.

HH,
Rusted
 
8) 8)

I wonder how mamy of those would have made BANNER :thumbsup:

SS
 
that's a glory hole for sure!!
nice find :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the great score. :thumbsup:
 
Great coins! I think you need a better stapler though. :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom