What's new

5 HOUR hunt at Jackson park

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my finds for the day . 5 cent good at bar token from a.jaynes on lake street. three indians 1881 1901 1907 , 13 wheaties best dates are 1911d 1931d. then finally #34 silver 1906 barber then one more wheatie.
 

Attachments

  • P1020710.webp
    P1020710.webp
    210.8 KB · Views: 240
Hooked up aux monitors for pic viewing, repost with larger pics!
Sweet digs!
 
thanks for resize on my picture still trying to figure it out
 
Great hunt! It's wonderful to find that kind of coinage :wink:
 
That's a nice bunch of finds from a pounded park.
Mike
 
WOW - Lots of great old coins!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
That's a great day of hunting, WTG!!
 
Sweet Digs Mike! You got a lot of nice coins in a short hunt, WTG!

Here's a sharpened resized, sharpened and shadow brightened image. If you want a recommendation for a nice image editor, pick up Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 from Amazon.com. I got a Photoshop and Premiere (video) Elements two pack for about $75 after rebate. I'm used to the full blown Photoshop CS3, but Elements has just about everything I need, and it's got a lot of easy ways to apply fixes, AND it won't break your bank open over your head.

mike.webp

Lowbatts said:
Hooked up aux monitors for pic viewing, repost with larger pics!

Tim, just the way you said this made me literally hysterical with laughter for about a minute or two... My son was like, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY DADDY??" And when I started trying to read it I just kept laughing. My wife said I'm a geek.. I'd have to agree. I'm still laughing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom