tnmudman
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2017
- Messages
- 709
- Reaction score
- 1,537
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- middle tennessee
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
The guy who has this lives a couple houses down , never met him until yesterday. He said he found this laying in a gully below a waterfall not too far from where I live. I didnt measure it but it had to be at least 5 inches long. He is looking to sell it, any ideas on what it is worth, assuming it is a genuine artifact? I didnt get a chance to really examinite closely for very long but my immpression was that it wasnt modern. Also he called it a turkeytail and thats what it appeared to be but im not sure. I thought I would share this and hopefully get some opinions on it.


Upvote
0











