What's new

5 month hiatus from the site! Glad to be back

TCOZY13

Full Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
159
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, havent been on here in 5 months. A lot has changed! Started a new job, didn't have time to check the site let along coin hunt. I'm looking to get back to it though. Any amazing finds or interesting things happen in 2012?
 
Upvote 0
Welcome back. It really hasn't changed much in your absence. We have some folks here who volume hunters for Silver only, while others have different priorities such as collecting sets, copper and so on and so on. One thing has not changed though is we all get along with each other very well. Again Welcome back. Dennis..
 
Welcome back, I think we are really going along well.
Many senior CRH left the forum, but many new members joined. New people, new ideas and new stories.
 
Yea, I remember for a while there was alot of negativity. Glad to see that has changed, really excited to CRH again. I've been buying more silver, less looking.
 
Welcome back!

Speaking as one of the "newbies", the forum has been pretty peaceful! Without sounding corny, we're all Brothers and Sisters in the great hobby. I will do my part to treat each and every one here like family. Cause ya'll are!!

H$H!!
TGB
 
I think you left at the time this forum was at a low point. Now the trouble causers are banned/gone and the forum is back on track.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom