What's new

5 pms per hour?

shaun7

Gold Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
Location
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
5 pm's per hour?

When did this start :icon_scratch:
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Whats happening?
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

DigginThe ChristmasPast said:
Whats happening?



I can't send a pm because I have exceeded my limit of 5 pm's per hour ???
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

First I've heard of such a thing. I'll see if Marc is available.
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

DigginThe ChristmasPast said:
First I've heard of such a thing. I'll see if Marc is available.



Ok, thanks!
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Post the screen shot you emailed me shaun :icon_thumright:


hammered
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

hammered said:
Post the screen shot you emailed me shaun :icon_thumright:


hammered



I tried, but it didn't work :dontknow:
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

I didnt got one from You :dontknow: Do You send Christmas pm's to everyone? :o
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Here ya go.
 

Attachments

  • error.webp
    error.webp
    84 KB · Views: 223
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Cheers mate :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Thanks for posting the screenshot hammered. :icon_thumright:

I sent a PM to Marc with an inquiry and a link to this thread.
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

DigginThe ChristmasPast said:
Thanks for posting the screenshot hammered. :icon_thumright:

I sent a PM to Marc with an inquiry and a link to this thread.

No problems :icon_thumleft:, glad to help
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

:icon_scratch:

I need 5 a minute :laughing9:

SS
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Silver Searcher said:
:icon_scratch:

I need 5 a minute :laughing9:

SS



Have you had that come up SS?
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Okay, there is a limit on PM's per hour, it is set at 20 and should be properly in place at this point.

I hope SS can survive it. :laughing7:
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

DigginThe ChristmasPast said:
Okay, there is a limit on PM's per hour, it is set at 20 and should be properly in place at this point.

I hope SS can survive it. :laughing7:
I think I will cope :laughing9: :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • imagesCAGUCX6Z.webp
    imagesCAGUCX6Z.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 125
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

It's a glich. It's supposed to be "massages per hour" not "messeges"! Leave it alone...you'll go blind!!! :laughing9:
 
Re: 5 pm's per hour?

Dano Sverige said:
It's a glich. It's supposed to be "massages per hour" not "messeges"! Leave it alone...you'll go blind!!! :laughing9:
:o :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom