What's new

5 silver...Beautiful Semi-key Indian!!!

Nooberz

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
547
Reaction score
303
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up early and hit the "honey hole" again, where I got the NJ copper yesterday. I have went there 5 straight days and came home with handfuls of keepers each time. Today was no different!! The first target I dug today was the BEAUTIFUL 1879 Indian. Plenty of wheats followed. I got a good target sounding like a deep quarter, well it turned out to be a Merc and a Rosie stuck together!!!!! I snagged a few more wheats and got a 07-20 on the Explorer, which is near gold or pull tabs. Dug the hole and a 1940 nickel was in the same hole as another Merc. I ended up snagging another merc a few feet away. I ended the day with a solid quarter signal at 8 or 9 inches and it turned out to be a pretty nice 1908 Barber Quarter.

Totals from the Honey Hole thus far ;D

Silver Quarters - 3
Silver Dimes - 7
V Nickels - 4
Indians - 4
1787 NJ Copper
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0733.webp
    DSC_0733.webp
    42 KB · Views: 598
  • DSC_0737.webp
    DSC_0737.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC_0744.webp
    DSC_0744.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 578
  • DSC_0752.webp
    DSC_0752.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 573
Upvote 0
What a great days hunt. Super coins and nice pix.
Thanks for posting.
Bunker
 
What a killer day! The barber quarters are hard to come by ,for me anyway. HH Rvrpilot
 
you guys are killing me...great great finds. keep it up.
 
I'm hating you so badly right now....lol. Keep going and keep digging. Nice finds!!
 
What a heck of a honey hole man! You did awesome
 
Congrats on all the silvers Nooberz! :notworthy:

Love the patina on the '79 Indian! :icon_thumright:

Dave
 
Fine finds all!

Just how big is this "honey hole" of yours?
 
Tuberale said:
Fine finds all!

Just how big is this "honey hole" of yours?

its pretty big. I've been at it 6 days in total and only hit about 1/3 of it...and I'm only cherry picking high conductive signals.
 
Your machine needs some attitude adjustment. Promises you a quarter and only coughs up twenty cents. Hope it doesn't short you very often.
 
These days you don't see a whole lot of hunts like that . Big congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom