What's new

50 /50

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Box #220 of halves for the year was yet another skunk. :-\

But persistence paid off.

Box # 221 gave me 18 keepers (in just the top half of the box alone) and another 11 in the bottom half; for a box total of 29 (2.9% keeper rate) !

  • 36P (that I didn't have yet !)
    65
    66x4
    67x6
    68dx16
    78 proof

Getting two more boxes tomorrow.
 
Upvote 0
Wahoooo.........very nice Thurm!! Now that is a very very nice box. Good to hear things are looking up.

Maybe this is a start of an upward trend. Good luck on #222 & #223 tomorrow.....fingers crossed for ya!

Keep us posted.

BTW - Congrats on the 36P..... ;)
 
Alright!
Remember-
I'm in the seat behind you!
 
I understand Tim...and thanks.

Let's hope this ride is on the upswing. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom