What's new

50$ bag of pennies, Finally break the 1900 barrier in CRHing

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the usual one wheat every 8 or 10 handfulls.
Almost done with the bag and this little indian shows up!

HH. CR
 

Attachments

  • 1897 ind.webp
    1897 ind.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0
Sweeet, still lookin for a 19th century coin whilst CRHing myself
 
Great fine! I'm still trying to fine my first one.
 
very nice..


I have a small bag of IH I got when I use to CRH but sense starting back none.... but then again I have only done $800 in pennies. hopping for some soon.
 
Nice find. thats over 100 years old, a true antique.
 
Great find. Don't do many pennies, but a IH would be sweet.

HH.
 
Excellent find CR. Congrats!!

Sheldius said:
Great find. Don't do many pennies, but a IH would be sweet.

HH.

Same here & yes, that would be exciting to find one of those babies!! Very nice find indeed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom