AGCoinHunter
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2009
- Messages
- 2,074
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Netted 3 roos and a canadian dime (2000). Personal best for me.
Went by another bank and picked up $200 to do tonight. Did about 3-4 rolls on the drive back to work and found another one.
Since dimes are so much more plentiful than halves I will be hitting these with earnest. I cant do the date thing just rim search, but so far pleased with my dime hunting.
Went by another bank and picked up $200 to do tonight. Did about 3-4 rolls on the drive back to work and found another one.
Since dimes are so much more plentiful than halves I will be hitting these with earnest. I cant do the date thing just rim search, but so far pleased with my dime hunting.
Upvote
0







