What's new

500 in halves

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so far I've only gone through $180. No silver, got 7 NIFC, all 2003 and 2005. I threw one back cause it wasn't in good enough condition. All the rolls I searched were marked AB. I've found a lot of these rolls before, and never had any luck. At least this time they left me some keepers, maybe they don't hunt the NIFC coins. The rest of my rolls are also customer rolls that are unmarked, I have a good feeling about it. I'll post my finds later.... Good luck all!!
 
Upvote 0
Is it sad that I am anxious to hear about you unopened rolls? I used to have a life. Good luck and please open them soon.

Fathead
 
No, it's not sad, I'm the one who waits to open them to leep the suspense alive.. Is that weird???
Anyways, No silver, but I did get 5 more NIFC.. My NIFC collection is almost complete, and I'm going to try and get a couple solid rolls of NIFC coins. Save them for down the road, I'm sure they will be worth a decent amount down the road.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom