dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I finally got my light bar installed and wow what is different Attachments ForumRunner_20150208_135300.webp 16.5 KB · Views: 93 ForumRunner_20150208_135328.webp 22.1 KB · Views: 96
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2015 #2 Looks awesome!
dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2015 Thread Owner #3 You should see how it lights up the road
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Feb 8, 2015 #4 I just picked up the red LED 5' light bar for the rear of my MH. I will install it in the spring. I think I am more worried about being rear ended than running into things. Been rear ended twice. Got it at Truck Monkey, on line. Frank
I just picked up the red LED 5' light bar for the rear of my MH. I will install it in the spring. I think I am more worried about being rear ended than running into things. Been rear ended twice. Got it at Truck Monkey, on line. Frank
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,374 Reaction score 207,762 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 8, 2015 #5 Saw one coming down the road into a lumber supply yard one evening, mounted at the bumper height and simply blinding.
Saw one coming down the road into a lumber supply yard one evening, mounted at the bumper height and simply blinding.
voodoo Hero Member Joined Nov 10, 2013 Messages 713 Reaction score 232 Golden Thread 0 Location calgary Detector(s) used AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 9, 2015 #6 Those absolutely rock! turn pitch black into a sunny afternoon.
dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2015 Thread Owner #7 I am trying to figure how to adjust then to 5 deg dowm