What's new

58-ds and 59-ds do you even save em?

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
58-d's and 59-d's do you even save 'em?

So many were minted!! I stopped saving after I had a full roll of each....same for 40-p and 41-p, unless they were fine or better......?????
 
Upvote 0
Re: 58-d's and 59-d's do you even save 'em?

I assume you are talking about cents or nickles. Either way I still save them. I use some of those common yet old coins in an attempt to get kids involved in the hobby. If they show an interest I'll give up some better stuff, if they don't really have an interest I'm only out face value. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: 58-d's and 59-d's do you even save 'em?

I save them. I sort them out for my stats, so I figure I might as well throw them in a box with all the other nickels. Of the 899 pre-60s I have found this year, 78 were '58Ds and 90 were '59Ds.
 
Re: 58-d's and 59-d's do you even save 'em?

I keep 58-D wheats but put 59-D with other misc copper.. Hope you're talking about pennies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom