What's new

5900di for relic hunting

tabsrus

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
5900di for relic hunting

I was wondering is this model pretty good for relic hunting primarily and coin shooter some? and how does it take sand?
 
Re: 5900di for relic hunting

The 5900 is a superb machine. I have used one for years and found a ton of great things with it. My favorite feature on that unit is the meter. As you learn it you will find that the meter will give a slightly higer reading on a silver coin than on a clad coin and the pinpointing with it is excellent. I wish it were still in the current lineup of units produced by whites. It is far and away a great detector for the money. I have been selling whites for about 15 years now and I would sell the 5900 and the XLT to the majority of my customers. Enjoy it and HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom