What's new

5hr Low Tide Hunt .925 Ring

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
CTX 3030 Low tide Saturday night 5hrs. 94 coins 32Q 16 D 15N 31P
.925 ring some junk jewelry The little red piece is off a bracelet dug last year same area of the beach.Saw Tony and Andy. Andy had over 100 coins in the AM
 

Attachments

  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    41 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 0
Great coin count..and congrats on the silver ring find!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Congrats on your finds,I like that slipper pendant cute WTG:icon_thumleft:,,HH
 
Good hunt next hunt.
 
Lotsa diggin! Good job!!!!!

I had gotten the impression that you had given up on the CTX? Now that it's got some miles on it, what's your take?

How does it feel relative to a Sov GT? balance, weight etc?
 
Lotsa diggin! Good job!!!!!

I had gotten the impression that you had given up on the CTX? Now that it's got some miles on it, what's your take?

How does it feel relative to a Sov GT? balance, weight etc?
Tom the weight and balance is great the coil has more drag in the water than the other two mentioned. I was not really happy for the first 180 hrs use! Ya I dug gold but was just not confident with the machines depth. The reason was I wasn't hearing any low barely audiable sounds. No threshold breaks dreams are made of. It may have been bcause I made a rookie mistake and pushed buttons I had no clue to what they were doing.I teamed up with a bunch of dirt diggers coming over from the E-trac to the 3030. I was taken dirt programs to the beach. That was not a good thing to do. I have read Gary Drayton's new book on the CTX-3030 beach hunting and it has got me going the right direction. I have doubled my target count since and added two more gold rings. More importantly I have a better feeling for the tones and responces
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom