MalteseFalcon Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Jun 11, 2007 #1 Last week's box got me an actual REAL 1966 40% silver Half-Dollar!!! GEE WHIZ!!! I am SOOOO LUCKY!!! Upvote 0
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 11, 2007 #2 I understand your frustration MF, but has been said before on this forum; "that's more than you had the day before". Hang in there.
I understand your frustration MF, but has been said before on this forum; "that's more than you had the day before". Hang in there.
MalteseFalcon Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Jun 12, 2007 Thread Owner #3 Oh yeah I know. Like I said, some (or one) is better than none lol. We haveta have skunks and other crummy versions of "luck" so it makes the good finds that much more fun and exciting!
Oh yeah I know. Like I said, some (or one) is better than none lol. We haveta have skunks and other crummy versions of "luck" so it makes the good finds that much more fun and exciting!