What's new

6/8 Beach Bounty

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Small gold, is better than no gold" is the theme for last nights hunt.
10k 0.8g stud earring and a 14k 1.7g pendant with 11 diamonds.
Sharkin it up!

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0608 001.webp
    0608 001.webp
    24 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
DG, you did very well with those gold finds!

I like them both :headbang:

Lorraine
 
The gold is gold. Well done:BangHead::laughing7::find:
 
Dew, I like to see you wearing all this gold you're finding, just once anyway. :laughing7: Sweet digs!
 
I would love to see either in my scoop!!!!
 
Real nice finds Dew --- Congratulations on your finds :occasion14:
 
Ill take little gold anyday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom