What's new

6 boxes today, better than last week

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
out of 6 boxes only one was a skunk.
one box only had an '87D
the other four gave up 56 40%, 10 64's and 2 Walkers(1942 and 44).

It was a definite improvement over the last two weeks.

One of my dump banks probably wasn't too happy to see me though. I usually spread the dumps over a few banks but today I didn't have time so it all went to one in three trips. So now they have 30 bags in their vault. I'll make sure I don't go there again until next week at least.
 
Upvote 0
Awesome job!!! When I pickup my 10 boxes a week I always hope to get atleast 50 silvers, but sadly I never do.... :-\
 
Wow that is not bad considering how bad boxes have been.
30 bags and it is only Thursday, "DANG" you do a high volume of coin.
 
OmegaMan said:
Wow that is not bad considering how bad boxes have been.
30 bags and it is only Thursday, "DANG" you do a high volume of coin.

well, it's only 3k since their machines only put $100 in each bag.
 
Yes Mark, I think you are right one week is enough to recover from a 30 BAG dump. :o

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom