mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started my vacation yesterday. I hunted 3 hours last night and 3 hors this morning so far. No gold or silver yet. But I am still hopeing. Look like this place has not been hunted before. I am finding a lot of clad. I have over $8 so far. This place is only 45 yrs old so I don't think I will find any silver coins but I am hopeing for the gold and silver in the water. First pic is yesterday and 2nd is this morning....Matt

Attachments

• DSCF3311.JPG
    DSCF3311.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 740
  • DSCF3312.JPG
    DSCF3312.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 737
  • DSCF3311.JPG
    DSCF3311.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 731
  • DSCF3312.JPG
    DSCF3312.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 736
Upvote 0
I been feeling pretty good. Still have some bad days. I have found 70% of the coins here with the Excalibur. So far I beleive it is doing pretty good......Matt

That's a respectable pile of loot there, and I see you got a new car out of the deal, too! ::) Nice Digs!

yo M

From the land of the Bluenose...nice to have ununterrupted time off to dig. Good clad count and the dinkie....priceless. Continued good hunting youz!

Off to a good start, :o I'd say change your technique a little and you'll find gold or silver. :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

Looks like a good start! Have fun!!

Looks like a GREAT start for your vacation! Hope it gives you both gold and silver! BTW, are those tokens?

Yes those are game tokens fo the game room here. I have found 7 in all right now......Matt

very nice haul! I'd rethink your comment on doubting there's any silver to be found. At 45 years old, that would make it 1965, so only a year since the silver went out. I'd bet your gonna find a few at least, depending on how long your there. Good luck and HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back