What's new

6 weeks more of winter

pepperj

Diamond Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
52,332
Reaction score
207,566
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eastern Ontario Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So having 3 separate winter forecasts done by the groundhog, two saw their shadows. That means 6 weeks of winter folks. Like I totally believe this over weight furry critter in its forecasting abilities.
 
I think he should be roasted on a spit over a really hot fire and eaten for such blasphemy!!!!
 
I think he should be roasted on a spit over a really hot fire and eaten for such blasphemy!!!!

Excellent point-then detect the warm soils under the fire pit.
 
No telling what could be found...:icon_thumright:
 
Do it where everyone has been coming together for years to view this little furry beast predict the weather, someone has to have dropped something. Warm dinner then hunt for dropped treasures sounds like a good idea. Okay, who's going to reach in and grab that groundhog to cook it? It has pretty big teeth and I don't think it will be too happy about being yanked out and tossed toward a fire!
 
Do it where everyone has been coming together for years to view this little furry beast predict the weather, someone has to have dropped something. Warm dinner then hunt for dropped treasures sounds like a good idea. Okay, who's going to reach in and grab that groundhog to cook it? It has pretty big teeth and I don't think it will be too happy about being yanked out and tossed toward a fire!

It's mini Beaver with teeth and no tail. Still it could deliver a nasty bite if it wanted to I imagine.:laughing7:
 
If we can get back to our normal winter temps so the ground isn't froze solid I will welcome not getting eaten alive by flying critters and such for a bit longer:laughing7:
 
Well, we’ve had worse winters. Shoot I even went swimming the other day.
 
What ?? Another 6 weeks of 80 degree temps in SoCal ?
 
3F2EB45B-9B8B-4AB9-B9B7-90859E2BD568.webp

That vermin is only 50/50 right.

Here’s to sunshine
8EAE0542-9FB1-4525-B91F-665A1A0AF885.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom