60 coin day, my first half dollar! 5 Wheaties, My most coins yet!

tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out from 2:30pm until 7:30pm tonight and I hit it hard. 50 pennies, 5 are wheaties, (34,36,40,40 and 46). My first half dollar (1973). Thats a $2.75 in clad! It was in the 40's and sunny so I decided to go for broke, lol. My first keys too.Thanks for looking.
coinsss.jpg

Upvote 0
Looks like you had a good day out. Cant wait till I have a day like that ...thanks for sharing that will encourage me to look a bit harder.
HH

Man, what some finds. You are going to be sore tomorrow...Dr. Rat suggests a hot soak and 2 advils. ;D ;D

;) RR

I gotta ask. Do you actually do the digging yourself, or do you just find the target, and your women dig for you? ;D
Great haul.
Congrats,
MM

Great haul there. Finding those halves are sweet. I found my first one earlier this year too.
Keep swinging.

PATreasureHunter said:
AWESOME!! save some of that loot for us other poor saps here in PA! ;) where did you find all those coins? HH!

Some at Penn State Berks, the rest in front of the Museum in Reading.

awesome finds finds .....

its great digging up a fifty cent signal and actually seeing a half dollar !!!

WTG

mark

I love finding those half dollars. Haven't found many Kennedy halves though.

Those pennies can be pesky. I like it better when the penny/dime ratio is more even. ;D

Bob

Wow, great finds. I'll take that anyday. Only thing better would have been if it was in bark chips. Then you wouldn't be as sore. :D

Um......no chicks?? alright"sigh"............nice job on the wheats.............

gold fish said:
Um......no chicks?? alright"sigh"............nice job on the wheats.............

1st thing I looked for too ;D. You made up for it with that huge coin haul though, way to go mate.

HH

Sounds like you had a great day - you must have callouses on your digging hand ;D

You guys on the other side of the pond really need to petition your government to introduce $1 and $2 coins and get rid of the pennies. I went out for about three hours today, found about 30 coins for a total of $25.05. Still lots of 1c and 2c coins (which went out of circulation here in 92)but finding 9 x $2 and 6 x $1coins makes all the difference.

Harry_Morant said:
Sounds like you had a great day - you must have callouses on your digging hand ;D

You guys on the other side of the pond really need to petition your government to introduce $1 and $2 coins and get rid of the pennies. I went out for about three hours today, found about 30 coins for a total of $25.05. Still lots of 1c and 2c coins (which went out of circulation here in 92)but finding 9 x $2 and 6 x $1coins makes all the difference.
Nice, what country are you from?

Did the half motivate you to stay out an extra hour or two???? Last year I hit a Kennedy half, I stayed out two extra hours longer then i planned on! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back