T Troy Ounce Sr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Detector(s) used Whites6000 ProXL Jan 22, 2009 #1 Here is what I got. 8--40% 65-69 1--90% 64 something anyway Upvote 0
F Fropa Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2007 Messages 511 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Wisconsin Detector(s) used Whites XLT Jan 22, 2009 #3 I'd be happy with that. Recently getting 1 40% in a box I feel lucky.
J jim4silver Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 3,662 Reaction score 496 Golden Thread 0 Jan 22, 2009 #4 Better than almost all the boxes I have had in the last 2 months. Jim
B BeerBelly Full Member Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Jan 22, 2009 #5 Nice finds! I've yet to get more than 7 keepers in a box, and that 7 only happened once. My average is probably 2 or 3 per box.
Nice finds! I've yet to get more than 7 keepers in a box, and that 7 only happened once. My average is probably 2 or 3 per box.
MarkinIa Sr. Member Joined Nov 10, 2005 Messages 477 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab X-505 Jan 22, 2009 #6 you did a lot better then I did today and I bought $700.00 worth of halves and drove 240 miles Congrats
you did a lot better then I did today and I bought $700.00 worth of halves and drove 240 miles Congrats
C Codes Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #7 Better than none. -Codes
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #8 Still a good find. Darth
Reverend B*IKE* Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2009 Messages 389 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location YOU CON Detector(s) used Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #9 NICE HAUL!! IF A Box is 250 times 2 = $500 what did you have 10 loose rolls? A box plus rolls?
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #10 nice
coltdavis Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 420 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #11 Nice finds HH
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Jan 23, 2009 #12 throw em on the pile
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Jan 23, 2009 #13 Nice score 9 more keepers to add to your stash , Ed