What's new

64-85 Kennedy folder - $90 at auction

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not get a look at it, although I would guess it was missing the '70.
I filled my book rather quickly when I started CRHing last year. Even have the '70 D.
Roughly $33 dollar value (wihtout the '70) sold at auction for $90.

I just may build a few more catalogs for myself!
 
Upvote 0
we got a country auction near me and usually there are few or no coins.last week there were a few and they went for outrageous prices. like 4 silver certs 1935 for 55. a partially filled plastic sheet of halves w one 90 per cent and 6 40 percent brought 40. a reg single clad ike vg for 7.50,and a reg bi cenennial half in xf for 3 dollars. geez i guess some people are desperate to buy coins at any price
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom