What's new

7-05-09 PARK FINDS!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOME GOOD FINDS TODAY, 1942 MERC ,1943 MERC. , 4 WHEATS , 1906 IH , 1907 IH. AND SOME CLAD OF COURSE! THIS YEAR I HAVE FOUND 7- 1907 INDIANS , BUT THEY ALL LOOK GREAT!
 

Attachments

  • P1020946.webp
    P1020946.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 189
  • P1020949.webp
    P1020949.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 185
Nice finds! No surprise you have found a lot of 1907 IH's, they made over 108,000,000 of them that year. I don't find too many IH's at all, but I did score an '07 this year too.

Joe
 
Great finds. Seems like no IHs and Mercs are safe from you this summer!
 
Congrats Mike! Way to reel them in!!
 
You never leave empty handed do you? Nice scores Mike!!! We looked around for you a bit but were on limited hunting time today. Ran into McEtrac though and shot the breeze for awhile.
All your Injuns are beauts! I'm amazed!!!
 
Mike, those baybees are sweeet! Congrats on another successful pillaging!
 
Awesome job congrats!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice hunt. nice mercs and those indian heads are in gret shape. HH
John
 
Coin Vac! You're cornering '07 IH market now too!?!

Nice digs!
 
Congrats again!
Those all look great. You're sure digging in some sweet soil.
Mike
 
Nice finds. Injun's are cool to find no matter what the date. Mine always seem to be 1905's :laughing7:
 
I've never seen so many Merc's & Indians lately. . . you are in "the zone" :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom