I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2007 #1 Unscheduled stop at the casino today. I bet there's a lot of those that happen in this town! From my usual $40 - 1939 (keeper, XF too!) 1940 1941-D 1946 1948-D 1949 1959 More Phillies than any other mint and hardly any from the 50s, unusual. Upvote 0
Unscheduled stop at the casino today. I bet there's a lot of those that happen in this town! From my usual $40 - 1939 (keeper, XF too!) 1940 1941-D 1946 1948-D 1949 1959 More Phillies than any other mint and hardly any from the 50s, unusual.
Sheldius Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 751 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx, NY Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2007 #2 Congrats. I found a 1939 nickel in my change this weekend on a trip to Dahlongega, GA. It was quite black and some what worn, so I'll probably return it to circulation for someone else to enjoy as well. HH.
Congrats. I found a 1939 nickel in my change this weekend on a trip to Dahlongega, GA. It was quite black and some what worn, so I'll probably return it to circulation for someone else to enjoy as well. HH.
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jul 15, 2007 #3 Nice XF '39, Immy. That one really is a keeper. That's really unusual not finding many from the 1950's. ...Dahlongega, GA.... Click to expand... You know what used to be in Dahlonega, don't you?
Nice XF '39, Immy. That one really is a keeper. That's really unusual not finding many from the 1950's. ...Dahlongega, GA.... Click to expand... You know what used to be in Dahlonega, don't you?
Sheldius Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 751 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx, NY Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2007 #4 fiatboy said: ...Dahlongega, GA.... Click to expand... You know what used to be in Dahlonega, don't you? Click to expand... If I could find a coin with that mint mark, I'd be a very, very happy man.
fiatboy said: ...Dahlongega, GA.... Click to expand... You know what used to be in Dahlonega, don't you? Click to expand... If I could find a coin with that mint mark, I'd be a very, very happy man.
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jul 15, 2007 #5 Me too!
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2007 Thread Owner #6 fiatboy said: Nice XF '39, Immy. That one really is a keeper. Click to expand... I usually find one XF or better '39 per year. It always makes me wonder whose collection it came from.
fiatboy said: Nice XF '39, Immy. That one really is a keeper. Click to expand... I usually find one XF or better '39 per year. It always makes me wonder whose collection it came from.