What's new

7/19 Finds

tsabeach

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
West MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50
Since it was cooler tonight I decided to try an older site for a couple hours. 1911, 1918, 1928 and 1938 wheats and ring is 10k G.F.- filled >:(
 

Attachments

  • P1012069.webp
    P1012069.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 184
Nice going. I like the badge the best! :headbang:
 
WTG on all those keeper wheats, I count those g.f. rings as keepers ('cause that's as close as I've come). ffd
 
nice finds tsa...thats a good hunt for sure. that badge is very cool! congrats on your keepers!
 
Nice finds. Any ring is better than a pull tab. I like the badge too! :icon_thumright:

HH
 
Cools finds. Congrats on the ring, old Wheats and that Badge is sweet! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice badge and wheats! :thumbsup:

Scored my first 10 k GF ring last month, could be worserer :laughing7:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Good hunt and finds :thumbsup: congrats on the wheats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom