What's new

7/26/07 casino goodies

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit five casinos today and got results in all denoms. A good day all around.


**$600/Halves**

Five 40%ers: 65, 66, 67x3


**$100/Quarters**

No silver but finally got a Montana P.


**$40/Nickels**

1939 (keeper!), 1940-D, 1942 (non-silver), 1946 (2), 1952, 1954-D, 1956-D, 1957, 1957-D.

Canadian: 1986, 1998


**$10/Pennies**

Two wheaties: 1924, 1956

Canadian: 1971, 1993, 2005
 
Upvote 0
Nice job Immy! You got a nice variety today. Are you putting the state quarter collection books together?
 
lejeuene said:
Nice job Immy! You got a nice variety today. Are you putting the state quarter collection books together?

Yup, sure am. I'm kinda glad the last five come out in '08 though. I like the series but enough's enough. Looking for ten new quarters every year gets to be a grind! I like to concentrate on pennies, nickels and halves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom