Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this was my 2nd actual full hunt with the SEF 10 x 12 coil...and again it performed well for me. I didn't find any old silver...or any big silver...but 7 silver coins...13 wheaties...and an injun...all in 7 hours....is a super day for me. :thumbsup: Plus...one of the wheaties is a semi-key 1915-S...and looks nice. :icon_sunny:
Funny thing is that some days this pounded park produces a hot area...and other days I'll wander for 3 hours and find absolutely nothing...and I mean nothing. ;D
I still LOVE my 1050 coil...but this 10 x 12 really separates well for me and obviously has no problem pulling out keeper coins for me from very pounded sites....and from pretty impressive depths. Each and every coin I found today came from at least 7" ...and many came from the 8" to 9" range. At least half of the coins found were very close to trash.....yet the coil gave me a nice strong coin signal....separate from the trash signal. I can run it at whatever sensitivity I want...but continue to stick at my comfort zone. :tongue3:

This coil is a very hot coil...and goes plenty deep...and again you can run it as hot as you want without any falsing whatsoever. To me though...nails start to sound too good when I go past my comfort zone on sensitivity and iron mask. That holds true with ANY coil I hunt with. :wink:

Thanks for viewing and good luck on your next hunt.

Attachments

• coins76.jpg
    coins76.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,240
Upvote 0
TreasureFiend said:
Man that was a hunt and a half!!! Great keepers :thumbsup:
Thanks fiend

sonny60 said:
love that silver
Thanks sonny

t-bucket said:
Sweet finds Bryce,I know the feeling about hunting spots over and over ,but when im done with it I dont have to think about some finding a lot of silver,They might find something but who can find it all.If I miss some posts later Im having trouble with the computer going to get another one soon.Have a good one and good luck on your next hunt.Congrats on some nice finds !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks G. Hope you get a reliable computer soon buddy

Nice finds!!! You must be getting a good work out digging 8" to 9" range........Another benefit of our hobby.... :thumbsup:

TimC (AL) said:
Nice keepers dude, I really like the Boy Scout pin too. :thumbsup:
Thanks Tim. The boy scout pin is pretty neat.

dugdigger said:
??? ??? you definitely rock ho do you do it?
Lotsa' time...and MORE luck ;D Thanks buddy

Digginman said:
Man, you're roll never ends, does it??

Excellent.

DM
It has definately been fun DM. What was crazy though...was that there was a spell there where 3 hunts in a row I found a half dollar...then the silver dollar :D That roll has done ended ;D

diggerfororo said:
Ain't it fun: I sure makes you feel good to be able to find coins where other people have been and say that the place is hunted out. I love to hear about hunted out sites. What that means to me is that all the surface coins and alot of the trash has been removed for me. WTG keep it up.

Les
Thanks Les

ModernMiner said:
Dang Bryce :o
Super job with that new coil. Looks like a great hunt to me. :thumbsup:
That Minelab is one awesome machine.
Congrats,
MM
Thanks MM. I wish I had a solid coil cover so it would slide along the ground better ???

Slipperyjack47 said:
Silverfreak, that was an awesome day! You and Capt.SE have made a believer outa me. I just got my SE last night and I can't wait to start the learning process. Its much easier to hang tough when you can see how you guys go out and really bust those beauties outa the ground. I am waiting on a rain storm to play out and then heading to a few old spots to see if the machine can pick up some stuff I have missed in the past. I do appreciate the technical aspects you and the Capt. include in your posts, it really helps us guys who are trying to learn this machine. Keep up the great work!

HH
Slipperjack47
Thanks Jack...and I hope you love the SE. It will take a little getting used to...but I think you'll love it. Feel free to email if you have any questions. Dan is really cool about helping too. He's given me lots of tips :thumbsup:

quote author=flyinguy link=topic=168011.msg1225519#msg1225519 date=1215870721]
that was a golden hunt! great finds friend! Bill
[/quote]
Thanks Bill

WOW wow WOW wow WOW wow WOW!!! Congrat's on the very successful hunt! VERY NICE FINDS MAN!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Great job :thumbsup:I always enjoy your posts. You are truly a silver master.

wyattrr said:
Now that was time well spent...Nice Scores...HH
Thanks wyatt

extractor said:
Great job :thumbsup:I always enjoy your posts. You are truly a silver master.
Thanks buddy...glad you enjoy them.

oddcoins said:
WOW wow WOW wow WOW wow WOW!!! Congrat's on the very successful hunt! VERY NICE FINDS MAN!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!
Thanks O.C.

jraven said:
Nice finds!!! You must be getting a good work out digging 8" to 9" range........Another benefit of our hobby.... :thumbsup:
Thanks jraven

dave-enc said:
congrats on the great day of finds thanks for sharing
hh
dave+bobbie
Thanks dave

Yikes. Seven silver. That's fantastic. Have'nt had one of those days in awhile. Great Job!
HH, Mike in NJ

Mike95inNJ said:
Yikes. Seven silver. That's fantastic. Have'nt had one of those days in awhile. Great Job!
HH, Mike in NJ
Thanks Mike. Good luck on your next hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back