What's new

7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went back to work this week. All I could think of was the guys were getting the goodies.... I was a little on the early side for the tide today, but I couldn't wait any longer, you all know that feeling that you get when you arrive, and your the first to be there? That was me today, and I was dialed in rite from the first target... I am absolutely loving this Minelab CTX 30 30... Man this thing is producing for me.... I was down at the cut, and had a couple silvers, and then everyone showed up... Some in front of me, and a few to my back... I just kept focussed, and kept getting goodies one after another... Lead figures, V Nickels, Buffalo Nickels, Barber Quarter and a couple of Washington Quarters too. In between the silver. I plucked 4 GOLD Rings from the cut area that had been cleaned out the day before, acording to one of the other hunters today....LOLOL OK either I am good? or lucky? or maybe they are to much in a hurry? Either way, I scored them. And they were sitting nicely in my pouch... I also managed a nice ( *P ) Platinum wedding band to top it all off.....A few sterling chains with crosses... made the day a well rounded fun trip... One of the chains have a 14 K charm on it... I am skipping work tommorrow... Heading back to get the leftovers that were not found today.... I hope they cleaned the area as good as they did spot today....LOLOLOL Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... 7 ring day (1).webp7 ring day (4).webp7 ring day (12).webp7 ring day (15).webp7 ring day (20).webp7 ring day (22).webp7 ring day (28).webp7 ring day (33).webp7 ring day (36).webp7 ring day (37).webp
 
Upvote 24
Now that is why we call it treasure hunting ! Great finds !
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds Whydah!
 
Very nice hunting Whydah! Out of curiosity, how much mineralization do you deal with in the north east beaches? Do you have ground balancing and/or discrimination tactic that you use? Also, at what average depth do you pull must of you finds from? I live in southern california, and we have to deal with a lot black sand (mineralization) in most beaches.
 
Wow. Nice finds.
 
Oodle of coins, relics and jewelry! What a simply awesome day you had in the cut! :thumbsup:
 
What the hell! Do people there play dodgeball with their jewelry there? Very nice
 
amazing!! love the floral band; it is gorgeous!
 
Very nice hunting Whydah! Out of curiosity, how much mineralization do you deal with in the north east beaches? Do you have ground balancing and/or discrimination tactic that you use? Also, at what average depth do you pull must of you finds from? I live in southern california, and we have to deal with a lot black sand (mineralization) in most beaches.
We do have to ground balance some of our machines, depends on what type we are using.. The Minelab CTX does it all for me.... I absolutely love it... I have had it 3 weeks and its paid in full already... It simply loves chains, medallions, silver coins and of course rings....I am finding the deep stuff... The Platinum ring I found today at around 18 inches and it was a nice steady loud signal... I just couldn't belive it when it tumbled out of the hole...Thanks for the questions... I had planned on writing a review on the Minelab CTX 30 30, but I guess the pictures say it all.... Happy Hunting
 
amazing!! love the floral band; it is gorgeous!
Hello Debby, I love it too... One of the prettiest wedding bands I have ever found... It cleaned up beutiful
 
What the hell! Do people there play dodgeball with their jewelry there? Very nice
OK you made me chuckle with that statement... I like to call these people who lose things at the beach ( CONTRIBUTERS )...LOLOL
 
Thats a good years worth right there for some!
Super Uber Groovy Day!
 
I think it is more skill than luck, Whydah. Great finds as always.
 
I'll take your cut! :) Great find. H Digs
 
super finds. that monogram ring looks old
 
Great stuff! You´r lucky to have such wast beaches to hunt. I will hit the local beaches tomorrow, unfortunately they are pretty small ;-)

And I really liked the soldier, would be cool to find something like that :D
 
Last edited:
Wow buddy you dug a great assortment of goodies.you've been busy.very sweet finds.amazing
 
dang, what a haul!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom