What's new

705 stumbles on graymatter graveyard for surfchurch today - the bay

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surfchurchfinds me west of the land of Edmond dante and little did I know I had stumbledonto a new gray matter graveyard – Sandy must have moved lots of sand in thiszone.​
Iwill be heading back there for Monday – weather permitting.​
Busyday and I like being busy – as I said once in the northern territory – “I leftthem biting”​
Standby and good luck to everyone for their upcoming spins this thanksgiving week.​
Vidis like 8 mins.​
.​
.​
​
.​
.​
 

Attachments

  • 1118BEST.webp
    1118BEST.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
A nasty day Max....ya need some nice warm soup for the way home.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Four pounds of lead...got to be some gold in there somewhere,go get it...good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom