What's new

$737 in halves...

gtlfindings

Full Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
180
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
My credit union was holding a bag for me $737.....I get bags from her when the machine fills...I always get someones marked dumps but what he misses out on is others use the machine also...Not a great day but I got a 50 ben,64 ken and 5 40%ers....
 
Upvote 0
I think he means
one - 1950 Ben
one - 1964 Ken
and five - 40%
 
Lucky Jack said:
I think he means
one - 1950 Ben
one - 1964 Ken
and five - 40%
Yep it says in my post "a"50 ben...I wish it was 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a little crusty but silver is silver!!
 
The way things have been that's good. I wish I could get bags.
Congrats on a nice score. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom