What's new

8/14 Finds

tsabeach

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
West MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50
Back to the house that will be torn down soon I hope. Found an old toy and 6 more wheats along with more clad, no silver tonight :( We kept trying to find 1 more wheat as that would make 100 for the year.
 

Attachments

  • 81411.webp
    81411.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 152
Congrats on the Wheaties and that old toy is a cool find!!! :thumbsup: I'm sure you will hit 100 in no time.
 
Neat old toy! I like it! :icon_thumleft:
 
Very neat toy....is it a circus wagon? Nice! :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
good finds, nice train ;D wheats are always welcome!, congrats on the milestone. :thumbsup:
 
Very cool toy, old, and wheats are good, they give me a cheap thrill!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom